There are 3 ways to register
Register on-line with your credit card is the easiest and fastest way.
(Note: There is a small administration fee for this service - Opens in a new window)
Register by mail
Download a registration form and waiver by clicking the buttons below.
When registering by mail, please make cheques and money orders payable to Le Tour de Norfolk.
Register at the event
Cash and cheque are accepted at the event, no credit or debit cards.
The first 300 people to pre-register receive a Tour souvenir.
| REGISTRATION FEES
||Before May 1
||May 1 to July 10
||Day of event
| Kids 12 & under
- Tim Hortons' coffee and muffins; juice and fruit before the ride.
- Snacks and drinks at rest stops (every 25 kms).
- Marked routes.
- Maps and written directions.
- Road support.
- Our vehicles will be patrolling the routes to assist if needed.
- On-site mechanic.
- Use of showers.
- Free access to outdoor swimming pool.
- Friendly volunteers.
- Ice cream!
Note: Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control,
we are not able to provide our usual spaghetti lunch.
However, there will be food trucks on-site offering a variety of foods.
Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We ride rain or shine.