There are 3 ways to register
Registering on-line with your credit card is the easiest and fastest way.
(Note: There is a small administration fee for this service - Opens in a new window)
To register by mail, download a registration form and waiver by clicking the buttons below.
When registering by mail, make cheques and money orders payable to Le Tour de Norfolk.
Register at the event
Cash and cheque are accepted at the event, no credit or debit cards.
The first 300 people to pre-register receive a Tour souvenir.
| REGISTRATION FEES
||Before May 1
||May 1 to July 14
||Day of event
| Kids 12 & under
- Coffee, juice, muffins and fruit before the ride.
- Snacks and refreshments at rest stops.
- Marked routes.
- Maps and written directions.
- Road support and on-site mechanic
- Our vehicles will be patrolling the routes to assist if needed.
- Use of outdoor swimming pool until 3:00 pm.
- Delicious spaghetti lunch at the end of the ride.
- Vegetarian option available.
- Includes salad and roll.
- Ice cream.
Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We ride rain or shine.